- Out-parcel to an 194-acre mixed-use development with retail, entertainment, hospitality, single-family and multi-family housing
- More than 100,000 people in a three-mile radius with average household incomes over $114,000
- Excellent freeway visibility with over 107,000 VPD on SH-121
- Long Term Absolute NNN Ground Lease with no Landlord obligations, guaranteed by the parent company
- Over 1.5 million square-feet of retail located in the immediate trade area
- HEB Supermarket Company has also purchased a parcel of land and intends to build a store at Cheek Sparger Road and Rio Grande Blvd.
- Located in the heart of Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex; less than 1.5 miles from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
- Scheduled 10% rent increases every 5 years; tenant currently pays percentage rent
This freestanding, approximately 8,000 square foot, Lazy Dog restaurant is situated on ±72,658 square feet of land (+/- 1.668 acres) and has almost 13 years remaining on the initial term of the lease. This location is one of four existing units in the Dallas-Fort Worth trade area (32 units in the chain) and is a top performer currently paying percentage rent in addition to the annual ground rent which is not accounted for in the pricing. The site is located at the main entrance to Glade Parks Town Center at the southwest quadrant of State Highway 121 and W. Glade Road in Euless, TX. Glade Parks is an 194-acre mixed-use development consisting of over 400 luxury urban-loft apartments, 125+ luxury single-family homes, and will feature over 800,000 square feet of retail at full completion with a mindful mix of national big-box retailers, restaurants, entertainment, and lifestyle tenants. SH 121 carries over 107,000 vehicles per day and has full access to the intersections at Glade Road (over 27,000 vehicles per day) and Cheek Sparger Road (over 14,000 vehicles per day) via the SH 121 access road and Rio Grande Blvd.