- Brand new corporate 20-year Absolute NNN sale leaseback
- Strong demos with over 99,000 people and household incomes in excess of $75,000 within a three-mile radius of the site
- Infill location with downtown Oklahoma City less than three miles away from the property
- Guarantee from the parent company, And Go Concepts, LLC
- The intersection of NW 23rd St and N Pennsylvania Ave carries over 36,500 VPD
- Property is located within the largest MSA in Oklahoma (Oklahoma City)
- 10% increases throughout the primary term and option periods
- Salad and Go is one of the nation’s hottest emerging brands with 82 current locations and 18 more locations immediately coming soon
This ± 780 square foot Salad and Go is situated on ± 0.71 acres of land at the NEC of NW 23rd Street and N Pennsylvania Avenue in an infill location of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The site is located at the hard corner of a signalized intersection with excellent street exposure to a combined traffic count of over 36,500 vehicles per day along NW 23rd St and N Pennsylvania Ave. Salad and Go will sign a 20-year Absolute NNN lease that commences upon closing with three 5-year options featuring 10% rental increases every five years throughout the primary term and option periods. This Salad and Go enjoys the benefit of a corporate lease with a guarantee from And Go Concepts, LLC, the parent company of Salad and Go. The property is well located within the Oklahoma City trade area with downtown Oklahoma City less than three miles away from the property.
The Oklahoma City MSA is the largest metropolitan area in Oklahoma with a population of 1,441,647 according to a March 2022 FRED Economic Data Estimate. Overall, Oklahoma City is the 20th largest city in the United States and the Oklahoma City MSA is the 42nd largest metropolitan area. Oklahoma City enjoys a robust and diverse economy with a metro GDP in excess of $86.6 billion and major industries that include Aviation, Biotechnology, Energy, Business Services, Healthcare, Telecommunications as well as Transportation & Logistics. Major companies headquartered in the Oklahoma City MSA include Chesapeake Energy (Fortune 500), Devon Energy (Fortune 500), Paycom, Sonic Drive-In Restaurants, Continental Resources, Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, SandRidge Energy and OGE Energy. With 15 public and private colleges, including two comprehensive universities, the burgeoning economy of Oklahoma City is in large part a result of its access to a strong talent pipeline of over 230,000 college students.
This Salad and Go benefits from an extremely dense three-mile population with over 99,000 people and average household incomes over $75,000 per year. The intersection of NW 23rd St and N Pennsylvania Ave is a strong retail corridor in Oklahoma City with national retailers that include Walmart Neighborhood Market, VASA Fitness, Ace Hardware, Dutch Bros Coffee, Raising Cane’s, Panda Express, McDonald’s, Citi Trends, Dollar Tree, Wing Stop and Jimmy John’s. Located in a strong retail corridor, excellent exposure at a signalized intersection and being a hard corner outparcel to VASA Fitness, this Salad and Go gives a buyer the potential opportunity to own one of the nation’s hottest emerging brands that is built for long-term stability.