- Brand new corporate 20-year ground lease
- Regional daily needs intersection with five grocery stores within 1 mile of the site
- Cross-access to H-E-B Plus! with sales exceeding $2,000,000 per week
- Average household incomes within 3 miles of the site exceed $90,000
- Property is located within the largest MSA in Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth)
- Hard corner location at a signalized intersection with excellent exposure to John Jones Dr
- 10% increases every five years throughout the primary term & option periods
- The intersection of John Jones Dr & Wilshire Blvd carries over 67,000 vpd
This freestanding, ± 4,813 square foot ClearWater Express Wash is situated on ± 1.05 acres of land at the SWC of John Jones Drive and Greenridge Drive in the rapidly growing Dallas-Fort Worth submarket of Burleson, TX. ClearWater Express Wash signed a 20-year ground lease commencing July 1, 2022 with six 5-year options featuring 10% rental increases every five years throughout the primary term and option periods. The site is located at the hard corner of a signalized intersection with excellent street exposure to John Jones Dr with traffic count exceeding 23,649 vehicles per day. This ClearWater Express Wash is part of a new ± 7.06 acre retail development adjacent to a H-E-B Plus! with sales exceeding $2,000,000 per week. The site shares cross-access with the H-E-B Plus! center giving customers direct access to Wilshire Blvd which carries over 44,122 vehicles per day.
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is the largest metropolitan area in Texas, the largest in the South, and fourth largest in the U.S. with a population of 7,694,138 according to a May 2021 FRED Economic Data Estimate. Dallas-Fort Worth led the nation in population growth for the past decade (2010-2019), adding 1,349,378 residents to its population. Dallas Business Journal reports Dallas-Fort Worth could see an increase in nearly 1,350,000 residents by 2029 making Dallas-Fort Worth the number one metro in the country for population growth for the second consecutive decade. Overall, Dallas-Fort Worth is the 20th largest metro economy in the world and has a gross metro product exceeding $472 billion. Low taxes, a low cost of doing business, and a business-friendly environment continue to drive new job growth and attract new residents to the area. This site is located in the City of Burleson, a suburban bedroom community 15 miles south of the Fort Worth CBD in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Burleson has a population of 51,258 and has grown by over 39% since the 2010 U.S. Census.