- High volume HEB store on a recently renewed lease through November 2026
- Over 50,000 vehicles per day on Highway 6, with a combined intersection count exceeding 67,000 vehicles per day
- Significant upside available through lease up of current vacancies, which are all second generation spaces
- Highway 6 is the dominant retail corridor serving northwest Houston
- Site boasts strong incomes and density with over 108,000 people and household incomes exceeding $94,000 within a three-mile radius
- Houston is the 5th largest as well as the 5th fastest growing metropolitan area in the US since 2010
Bear Creek offers a unique opportunity to investors seeking a grocery-anchored shopping center in a major Texas market with immediate upside potential. This 87,900 square foot shopping center is situated on 12.62 acres of land and is anchored by a 61,805 square foot HEB. This high-volume store which was recently renewed through November 2026 gives investors the rare possibility to own a shopping center with HEB on a lease. Additionally, HEB has expansion rights in their lease allowing them to add 30,000 square feet of space.
The center is currently 89% occupied with all remaining vacancies consisting only of second-generation space. Bear Creek benefits from low occupancy costs allowing ownership to maximize rental rates within the property. Upon lease up to market occupancy at current market rental rates, new ownership has the ability to increase NOI by over 25 percent.
Bear Creek is located at the SWQ of Highway 6 and Kieth Harrow Boulevard in Houston, Texas. Highway 6 is the main retail corridor along the trade area from US 290 to Interstate 10 serving northwest Houston. Combined traffic counts at the intersection are over 67,000 vehicles per day. Within a three-mile radius, the total population exceeds 108,000 with an average household income in excess of $94,000.
HEB is the 9th largest privately held company and 2nd largest privately held retailer in the US. In 2019 they exceeded $32 billion in annual sales. HEB has become the number one grocer in the Houston market where they are capturing 23.4 percent of the market share. With 50 stores in the Houston MSA, their closest location is over 5.7 miles from Bear Creek. Bear Creek offers investors the opportunity to own an HEB anchored shopping center with strong upside potential within one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing metro areas.