- Corporately and personal guaranteed lease.
- Absolute Triple Net Lease with no landlord responsibilities.
- Well structured lease term with 8% bumps every 5 years.
- Combined traffic counts at intersection exceed 45,000 VPD.
- Located in close proximity to HEB ranked in the top 20% of the chain’s 264 locations
- with weekly sales of $1,250,000.00 (per AC Nielsen).
- Brand new best in class construction.
The subject property is a newly constructed 5,150 square foot single tenant medical retail building situated on 30,056 square feet of land in Laredo, Texas occupied by Rodeo Dental. The tenant has 11 years remaining on their primary term on an absolute triple net lease with zero landlord responsibilities. The property is located along Zapata Highway (US 83) and South Meadow Avenue which carry over 45,000 cars per day and benefits from billboard income and exposure which the tenant has utilized as signage for the property. A HEB Supermarket is in close proximity to the property which has $1,250,000.00 in weekly sales placing it in the top 20% of the chain’s 264 Texas locations (per AC Nielsen). US Census demographics show over 108,000 people living within a 3-mile radius of the site, however, nearly one quarter of the radius crosses into Mexico and these additional residents are not reflected in the numbers provided by the US Census Bureau.